The Mosaic Computing Support helpdesk is here to help with various types of computer issues you might face. Below is a list of services we provide, if something is not listed feel free to ask.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose software issues with your Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux operating system. We will recommend a plan for you and with your approval we will proceed to address those issues.
- Virus and malware scan and removal
- Limited software installation support. This is limited to available software to COE students.
- Peripheral support, limited to those devices that have the appropriate drivers for the OS.
- Consultation on how to handle various PC responsibilities, including backing up your data or imaging your disk drive.